High Performance Knee Wrap
The high performance knee wrap includes two (2) 6" x 12" Soft Ice Packs
* Packs deliver comfortable, deep-penetrating cold or hot therapy to injured joints, ligaments and muscles.
* The patented formula stays highly flexible and comfortable right out of the freezer!
* Reusable and non-toxic packs.
* All-natural, recycled and biodegradable formula.
* When frozen, the soft ice packs transfer heat out of the injured area much faster than competitors' packs!
* Microwaveable at a medium heat setting for applying heat therapy. When used as a heat pack, Soft Ice Packs retain their consistency and do not become a liquid.
Lightweight and comfortable design
* Universal design of the knee wrap enables it to be used on your left or right knee.
* Designed to deliver maximum cold or hot therapy with a gentle, adjustable compression to the knee.
* The soft cotton backing absorbs moisture and helps protect the skin while the insulated outer fabric directs maximum cold/hot therapy to knee.
* No need to hold the packs on the knee! Just position over the knee and secure with the velcro tab.
To use the hot and cold therapy knee wrap
* Use this soft, cotton-backed knee wrap for relief from bruises, bumps, cuts, scrapes, muscle aches, swelling, insect bites, chronic pain, post-surgery recovery and much more!
* Store the Soft Ice packs in the freezer. Remove when ready and insert directly into the knee wrap.
* Position over the knee and secure with the velcro tab.
* For acute pain, use cold therapy during the first 48 hours and alternate with heat after the swelling goes down.
* Please Note: Doctors typically recommend the application of cold or heat therapy not exceed 20 minutes at a time. Allow 20 minutes between applications. Do not use Soft Ice Packs directly on the skin; always use a Soft Ice Compression Wrap or fabric cover.
* One size fits all.
* Velcro tab closure adjusts for a snug, comfortable fit.
Cold therapy provides excellent drug-free pain relief for bruises, bumps, cuts, scrapes, muscle aches, swelling, chronic pain, post-surgery recovery and much more!